- SW Prime is an on-demand ride service for Eden Prairie, Chaska, Chanhassen, Carver, and select areas in Shakopee. One free, easy transfer is all that you need to travel between the Eden Prairie Zone, the Chan/Chaska/Carver Zone, and the Shakopee Zone. To transfer between zones, you will be dropped off and picked up at SW Chanhassen Village station on Hwy. 212 and Hwy. 101. As a modern local service, you may request a ride through smartphone app, website, or phone, indicate the location from which you want to be picked up and where you want to go. A shared ride will be sent to pick you up.
- Metro Mobility is a shared public transportation service for certified riders, who are unable to use regular fixed-route buses due to a disability or health condition. Rides are provided for any purpose.
- SmartLink Transit (formerly known as Carver County Transit), provides transit dependent residents of Carver and Scott counties. Priority will be given to elderly, disabled, and economically disadvantaged residents.
- Southwest Transit provides public transportation for Chanhassen residents and businesses. They operate under a joint powers agreement between the cities of Chanhassen, Eden Prairie, and Chaska. Southwest Transit offers quick, convenient, and low cost transportation to Southdale, the University of Minnesota, downtown and uptown Minneapolis, the Minnesota State Fair, and reverse commutes.
- WeCAB (Community Area Busing) provides safe, affordable, and flexible supplemental transportation to those who are unable to drive to medical appointments, grocery store or food shelf, church, volunteering or social events. Call 1-844-743-3932 for more information or view the brochure.