Animal Bites / Aggressive Animals

The Carver County Sheriff's Department is responsible for responding to all animal bites and aggressive animal calls, and encourages all citizens to be proactive by reporting incidents of aggression to help avoid future occurrences.

If you are a victim or a witness to an animal bite or aggressive animal issue, no matter how minor, report it immediately by calling 911 or 952-361-1231. If you have a non-emergency question regarding animal bites or aggressive animals, call the Community Service Officers at 952-227-1607.

What to do if you've been bitten by a dog