Responsibilities The City Council is the legislative and policy-making body for the city. Their duties include:
- Adopt and direct the enforcement of ordinances
- Appoints commissions, advisory boards, and the City Manager
- Guides development in accordance with the Comprehensive Plan
- Manages the city’s financial operations by levying taxes, approving budgets, auditing expenditures, and borrowing money.
The City Manager appoints all other city staff.
- 7:00 pm
- Second and fourth Mondays of each month
- Council Chambers at city hall
- 2021 Meeting Calendar
- Guidelines for Visitor Presentations
- Elise Ryan, Mayor
- Dan Campion
- Lucy Rehm
- Haley Schubert
- Jerry McDonald
Agendas & Minutes
Click on the button to sign up with your email and/or cell phone number to receive notifications when agendas, packets, minutes, and videos are posted on the website.
All City Council meetings are open to the public and are broadcast live on Cable Channel 8 and on the city's website.