2022 City Pavement Rehabilitation Project
Approximately five (5) miles of roadway are proposed to be rehabilitated in three different neighborhoods. The areas proposed for improvements are shown in more detail on these maps.
• The Brinker area lies on the east side of CR 117 (Galpin Blvd) with approximately 1.0 mile of streets built-out around 1993.
• The Longacres area lies on the east side of Lake Minnewashta between TH 41 (Hazeltine Blvd) and CR 117 (Galpin Blvd), with approximately 2.2 miles of streets built-out between 1992 and 1997.
• The Stone Creek area lies northeast of the intersection of CSAH 19 (Galpin Blvd) and CSAH 18 (Lyman Blvd), with approximately 1.5 miles of streets built-out between 1992 and 1994.
None of these areas have had major rehabilitations performed after their original construction (only maintenance activities such as crack seals, chip seals and pothole patching). All project areas need to be evaluated with anticipated improvements to include:
• full depth reclamation
• mill and overlay (full depth or partial)
• spot soil corrections or reconstruction
• spot curb and gutter replacement
• ADA improvements
• stormwater management spot repairs
• sanitary sewer spot repairs
• watermain spot repairs
Public Open House - Please join us!
Wednesday, December 15th from 4:30 - 6:00pm
Chanhassen Recreation Center
2310 Coulter Blvd
Chanhassen, MN 55317
At this meeting you will have an opportunity to learn about the project, share your knowledge of the project area, and ask questions related to the project. This will be an informal meeting with no presentation so please feel free to join us at any time during the meeting.
Come back to this page for project updates, or use the Notify Me button, near the top of the page, to have the updates sent directly to you via email and/or text message.
|Award Consultant Contract||October 25, 2021|
|Neighborhood Project Open House||December 15, 2021|
|Accept Feasibility Report/Call Public Hearing||December, 2021|
|Public Hearing||January, 2022|
|Approve Plans & Specifications/Authorize Bidding||February, 2022|
|Bid Opening||March, 2022|
|Public Information Open House||April, 2022|
|Assessment Hearing/Award Contract||May, 2022|
|Start Construction||June, 2022|
|Substantial Completion||October, 2022|
|Project Notification Disclaimer|
|Due to the variability of construction, updates typically do not include specific details such as day-to-day scheduled activity. The City's inspector or contractor will notify occupants directly if they will be impacted by a utility service shut down (example: water shutoff), or work (such as excavation or new curb) that will impede access to the property for a period of hours or days.|